Serpent wrote:

I currently use AMX on my server which with a plugin allows you to do a snapshot on the clients side. If there was a way to force the client to upload the screencap to the server then we could view it and see if the person is using a wallhack. Currently I have found no way. The upload command seems to only allow upload of models, decals, and something else. Maybe Valve knows of a way already to do this?

Yeah, I remember PunkBuster doing things like that. Only problem was...
pretty soon the cheats detected that a snapshot was being taken and thus
made them selfs invisable as the screen was taken.
Thus you are most probably just going be wasting bandwidth as well as a
lot of time (some poor sod will actually have to look trough all the
images manually to detect cheats).

--
/Stefan

Software never has bugs. It just develops random features. =)