There it is: exactly what i wanted.  You even threw in a comment about
my use of email.  Thank you.

Right now I have just experimentally installed a Dod server on a win2k3
box, with the hopes that it will outperform our linux boxes, as cpu
usage has skyrocketed with version 1.0.

As soon as the server gets full, i will give you some interesting and
detailed information to comment on.

Dave