I currently use AMX on my server which with a plugin allows you to do a
sna=
pshot on the clients side. If there was a way to force the client to
upload=
the screencap to the server then we could view it and see if the person
is=
using a wallhack. Currently I have found no way. The upload command seems
=
to only allow upload of models, decals, and something else. Maybe Valve
kno=
ws of a way already to do this?

Thanks,
Brad
--

Most if not all modern released client hooks have a feature that disables all visible hacks when a screenshot is taken. Some pure OpenGL cheats don't have this features but it's very easy to add it. Such a method of cheat detection is not really viable. Also note that with the latest ATi Catalyst drivers, all screenshots taken in Half-Life appear as solid red or black anyway -- I believe this is because HL takes screenshots from the backbuffer and the latest ATi drvers don't preserve the contents of the backbuffer between frames. _______________________________________________ To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives, please visit: http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/hlds_linux