Just to verify, though I don't have the details on how.  There is still an
invulnerable shield exploit.  Apparently done differently, and from what I saw though
he wouldn't explain..needs a nade.  He demonstrated for 1 round, and he was right.  He
blocked everything with the shield open.  I asked him to email alfred or steam, but
the guy said he wouldn't tell unless you made headshots thru the glass window
possible.  After he said that, I just warned him he would be banned if caught using
shield exploit.

Im sure your probably aware of it and something hard to fix Im guessing.  Just an fyi