I did try restarting it.  Of course, it showed up in the masterlist right away,
but after the map change, it went away again.

Feel free to prove me wrong if I'm just being retarded and consistently keep
overlooking.  The IP is 63.236.3.91:27015 entitled The Army Black Berets 24/7
STEAM Powered.

...I don't see it and apparently neither to others since it lies dormant with 6
bots playing against each other, heh.

-Patrick Lahni
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]