> I must be doing something wrong but I don't see the drawback yet.
>
> I running about 12 servers with 4 games each, every update is done under one
> account and each hlds process is started under a diffrent linux user login.
> So one steam account and 48 diffrent users running it.  Everything seems to
> work and update fine.
>
> What am I missing?

I'm doing it similarly, with one steam account and one process user per
customer.  Works fine so far.  There's little chance of customers getting our
steam account info, since they don't have shell access, and pure-ftp is masking
.files. (assuming the ClientRegistry.blob has some encypted info in it, in
addition to the plaintest email account name)

-BP

-BP