-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Troy
Davisson
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 3:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] MY Response to CPU Usage -- Test Result Database

I put this together to help us all out.  Please submit your test results
with complete information.  Hopefully we'll be able to have some
organized information after this.

http://www.xeon3.com/steam/

Let me know what you guys want it to do and I'll see what can be done.
I've tested it out and all seems good but you never know with these
things....it was a quick throw-together.

Hope it helps.  Comments welcome.

Troy Davisson