Use hldsupdatetool with one steam account on a central box to pull down
the dedicated server files you need, then roll them out to your boxes
via FTP or whatever.  You don't need a steam account to run a dedi
server, it runs just like the old version.

--
Nathan Woodcock
System Administrator (BarrysWorld/GAME)