Forgott to mention that we tested the server without metamod/amxmod same lagg a while
after every mapchange... and the only thing we see the server do extra is to contact
hlmaster1.hlauth.:27033 SYN_SENT (HEY that address is over in USA not in
Sweden,Europe), is it possible that STEAM causes the lagg due to slow reply från the
hlmaster1.hlauth server? (i guess the havent setup any European steam servers yet)