I just can't believe people connected to the software industry use
Outlook, i just can't!
   Not even want to talk about the using of M$ machines in a developing
enviroment, that are connected to the internet?! This is a joke right ?
   Somebody really screwed up!

   How can a server admin run servers of this game? this is a major
security breach!

   Now we know why there won't be, EVER a linux client: M$ must be
funding VALVe...

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: