Argus wrote:
What I thought was odd about it was that there is nothing in the logs
except kicked by console.  Nothing to indicate what initiated it.  A
while back when I noticed it I changed the rcon password thinking that
it might have been part of an exploit.  It's definitely not my admins,
one of them got kicked.  It's possible that it was a console vote.  Is
there a way to disable that?  Also, shouldn't the logs record that
activity?  I'll add messagedetail3 and see if that helps.

Go into your addons\amx\logs folder and see if there is any help from that. If you have any plugins set to kick people based on predefned actions then its possible AMX is kicking them. This could be due to any plugin that monitors; AFK, swear, FF, vote kicking, ping, etc. HLG can kick people too if it's name filter is anbled.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/