The master list seems to be very tempromental.  My servers appear
sometimes, and not others.  I was wondering what was wrong with one of
my servers.  All full apart from one - realised it wasn't on the master
list.  Restarted it and it was fine.

Lostboy wrote:
Hey I am working on getting my server to show up on the Master Steam List.
We are on Linux and the server show's up when we add it to favorites, but not in the
Master List even when I set the region on it :/

We also set +sv_lan 0  any Ideas?

-- Wireplay Official http://www.wireplay.co.uk/