--- Delirium Tremens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well if VALVe isn't logging the bans/kicks, etc then WHY IN THE HELL
> are
> we even bothering with running VSM ?
> If someone is cheating on -MY- server, I want to know about it...
> Correction...  I have *EVERY RIGHT* to know about it, and for it to
> be
> logged.

I think the logic is that they dont consider it your right... I think
this is more an issue of Valve declaring that user connections to any
server using VSM are under their domain. I agree to an extent, or at
least I see the logic. Valve doesn't let you in on everything the app
does, why should they in this case? Because they used to let you and
now they are taking it away? Well, i dont know...

Why do you have the right and why do you need to know? honestly, if
they are banned and detected by VAC, they *aren't* coming back, for all
intents and purposes. If it is a matter of wanting to know who so you
can ban the IP since the steam IDs arent being fruitfully enforced,
then thats understood, but I think if this was fixed, then they are
taking care of us and we dont really need to who was detected, when or why.