From: "blood blood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 2:54 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] CPU 90 % ping 1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi !

someone know how solve my problem? i have a computer athlon 1 gigahz and 256
ram when i lauch hlsd_run and client connect to the server the CPU of server
grew to 90 %  and the ping of client is grew too 1000 ping on the lan
????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! i m don't know what can cause this problem i
reinstall the server and it remake the same thing :(, someone know what i am
suppose to do ???? :(

thx a lot

bye