On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, THC_Vaporizer wrote:

> I'm still running a CS 3110c HLDS.
>
> The thing is pretty full during the regular hours (10 person).  I
> myself have still not installed 1.6.
>
> Those of you still running 3110 have you noticed a drop in traffic or
> not?  Just curious.

I still have a 1.5 server running... and i have not seen so much trafic to
that server. the "bigger" servers have switched to 1.6 already and since I
have quite good network connectivity and location on the net they are now
populating my server instead.

The only downside is that, since there are not many good 1.5 servers left,
all the cheaters have found my little server.

I will soon have a new server up and running and I will support 1.5 as
long as possible. Since I have noticed the gameplay on 1.5 is superior to
1.6. Its not the fact that the maps have change, or the new weapons. But
the feeling of 1.5 is better than 1.6 and are less buggy.

/Bjorn

--
The thing is... It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care.