why exactly are you on this list Brett?  You clearly know more than
anybody else and can't engage in a conversation without abusing or
patronising people, so what benefit are you getting for yourself, or
offering others?

This list has degenerated so severely.  I never thought I'd see the day
when it was the win32 list that was the mature and calm one.  /me unsubs

--
Nathan Woodcock
System Administrator (Online Gaming)