O.M.G,

We just found a lucky guy ! 3 hlds process on a dual 900 with 256 SDRAM ! man .... its
not CS 1.1 or 1.3 we are here talking about !

/me think about his dual Xeon 2.8 Ghz with 2 Go DDR that can't handle more than 6 hlds
processes.

Man 256 RAM is just not enough in use my hlds processes takes 70 M of RAM at least and
its only 10 or 12 slots, and i don't even speak about CPU ... Cm'on 3 hlds on that box
on 3.1.1.x or worse "steam" servers are just not possible, or it is 3 hlds 5 slots ?

cheers.