Hi all,

My Steam DoD v1.1 linux server show like 3xx ping in the master server list,
but when I or other players join the server, it show back the correct ping
like 3x in game, although it can fix by refresh 1 or 2 times to my server in
the main page or put my server to the favorites section, but the problem is
because it show that incorrect rocket high ping when everytime Steam launch,
and I think no players like to refresh every single server(refresh all won't
work), so the server is always empty now......

Many linux server admins have exactly the same problem at SteamPowered
offical linux server support forum but without any help, so I wanna try to
ask at here to see anyone can help or not or anyone have the same problem.

PS: The server already with the latest steam update and I have also updated
to kernel 2.6.0-test11 but still have no luck, and I can confirm all port
forward are correctly set.

Thank you very much for the help.