First of all you need the option -port to run the servers at different
ports. There is NO other way to get this thing to work.
Watch it:: Do not use ports below 27015 to be sure that you don't use
reserved ports which can crash your servers or that it creates lag on the
servers.
Also if you are running a HLTV server then DO NOT use port 27020 cause HLTV
uses this port.

Do you want to use different names for the servers?
Then you need to use the option +servercfgfile where you can specify the
hostname, friendly fire, extra scritps, etc
Watch the extension:: it has to be a .cfg file

If you want to use a different Message of the day then you need the option
+motdfile
Here you can create a MOTD with hmtl code
Watch the extension:: it has to be a .txt file

If you want to use different maps on the servers then you need to use
different mapcycles with the option +mapcyclefile
Watch the extension:: it has to be a .txt file

You can use different mods with the option +logsdir
Watch the extension:: it has NO extension

Here is an example

Server 1::

./hlds_run -game cstrike -port 27015 +servercfgfile server1.cfg +motdfile
motd1.txt +mapcyclefile mapcycle1.txt +logsdir log1 +maxplayers 20 +map
de_dust

Server 2::

./hlds_run -game cstrike -port 27016 +servercfgfile server2.cfg +motdfile
motd2.txt +mapcyclefile mapcycle2.txt +logsdir log2 +maxplayers 32 +map
de_aztec

You have to create the files that you use with the options
Another remark:: You can create as many servers as you want but be aware
that you do not exagerate. If you create more than 2 servers and your
hardware can't handle it, your server will crash without any doubt.
If you want at least 2 servers running than you need at least 1 Gig RAM to
be sure that you don't get lag or server crashes

I hope this is a very clear tutorial. If you have more questions you can
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or add me to your MSN contactlist (also
[EMAIL PROTECTED])