Hello you need Clanmod!!!

Thats the Reason, its simple to install and cool administration.

ClanMod allows to:

Weapon Modus CS 1.6 SHIELDS ALLOW or not!!!!! thats your Way
slap, kick, ban, unban or teleport players
change maps, game settings and server variables
put custom commands to menu interface
schedule server tasks
lock and unlock ability to join teams
make screenshots and record demos remotely on client computers
send coloured center screen messages
make voting sessions
make aliases to server commands
book place on server
view players statistics
protect nick and clan tags with password
and many others things by using GUI or simple and short commands. Forget
about console, welcome to ClanMod.

here is the URL http://www.unitedadmins.com/
here is the Download :

Best Regreads from GBC-CLAN Supporter-Team (GERMANY)
VISIT US www.Gang-Bang-Crew.de -idle with us-GBC-CLAN

ComDT-BigGun alias Commendatore wrote:
> Is there a cvar to forbidden shields ?
> I'd tried sv_shields 0, but there's seems to be no effect...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Big Gun
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.communaute-dt.com