I've been having a lot of problems lately with round times running up on my
CS server. It's pretty routine for me to check the times and they be 90
minutes or so for no reason. They also don't seem to be resetting after map
changes. I'm running the latest AMX mod and Logmod and that's about it. I
suspect the problem stems from AMX but I can't prove it so I thought I
would post here and see if anyone has any suggestions about how to fix this
problem. What I've tried so far is:

Making a config file for each map and setting the time limit in it.

Putting the time limit in the startup line

In each map cfg file, trying to get the server to exec server.cfg on every
map change.

So far none of these have really helped. Has anyone else experienced this
problem and if so, how did you fix it? Even if you haven't, any ideas how
to fix it would be welcome.

Thanks

Jay