john wrote:

Hi,
The system I use for banning relies on a central banfile that is updated
and exec'd on mapchange by means of the server config file. However, if a
ban is removed from the central banfile, the server still remembers all
that have been previously banned, unless they are removed manually or the
server is restarted. Is there any way to make the server forget all bans
it has at map change, without me having to script things like compare old
ban file with new, see whats removed, and then kkrcon removeid that
from all servers..

cheers,

john

Instead of removeing the line from the list, change the line to
removeid ID

:)