In regards to the update,

Processor usage is still goofy high and the Memory leak is still there.

Any ideas guys?

Can you tell us exactly what the problem is with the compiler?  Being
honest, Cstrike used to be a community project, and it did good then.
You've got a stupid amount of people wanting to help you guys fix this
product, you might as well let us have a crack at it.

If you say "Intel is giving you problems with the compiler." Fine, that's
cool, say what the problem is, I'll bet that someone on this list has a few
hookups at Intel that might be able to help things along.  Although I don't
understand why the compiler has anything to do with Intel at all in the
first place?  Regardless, tell us where the problems at, and we'll jump on
them.  Nothing like having 200 pissed off geeks ringing your phone!

Thanks,

Chris