-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sYED
fAISAL gILLANI
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 5:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] Strange Users cheats ?

Well i am facing a problem on my server which is that some users on my
server seems to be a liitle bit too good @ play for example when a users
get even one bullet of then the other persons dies immediatly .... they
seem to be a invinsible @ this .. other users are complaining ... is
there anyway i can find out if they are using any cheats on the server
or not ? anyway i can filer out their cheatings ?

thanks