Hi.

I am currently running the latest STEAM and has it updated via STEAM

[EMAIL PROTECTED] hlds_l]$ ./steam -update dod . [EMAIL PROTECTED] password
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Logging in as '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Checking/Installing 'Linux Server Engine' version 6

Checking/Installing 'HL base content' version 4

Checking/Installing 'dod content' version 4

HLDS installation up to date

I am also running
- AMX 0.9.6j
- Metamod 1.17

The issues: Everytime when I change map to dod_charlie, it crashes. It also
crashes when bazooka is being used. There's also an issue with connection to
the server. From the logs, I can see that when AMX does the automatic
authentication of admin users, the server will segfault and crashes, leading
to connection timeouts (naturally)

Had tried: I had tried AMX 0.9.8alpha, AMX 0.93, Metamod 1.16.2 and has
reinstalled many times with the same results.

I am pretty much puzzled and any help is appreciated. Thank you.

regards
Chaw Ming