Hi,
first: yes, i know this is a server-list - but this is one try to get an
answer :)

Will there be the possibility to request the password of a steam-account via
email?
Just now there's only the "secret question" when you want to reset the pass.
Also great would be the possibility to change the email and so re-use the
account if the mail-addi changes.

WHY i ask all these client-related stuff? Cause i can't join my own server
cause some bastard has hacked my steam-account (the account that belongs to
the mail-add [EMAIL PROTECTED]), changed the pw and the "secret
question".

That wouldn't be a problem if i could reset the pw and request a new pw via
email - but right now i'm locked out.

The other reason why i'm trying to get an answer here is: EVERY mail sent to
valve and / or steam NEVER get answered - that's very frustating :(

jwm