Thank you for your e-mail to Gizzmos Networks Support Department.

We will research your inquiry and will send a reply within 24 hours. We appreciate
your interest in Gizzmos.NET

Sincerely,
Joseph Pham

Online Customer Support Department
http://www.gizzmos.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for
whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy,
distribute, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this
information; and delete it from your system. Any other use of this
e-mail is prohibited. Thank you for your compliance.