Get used to it man, it's happening every update for a long time. I dunno
but Valve should deploy much more content servers in Europe, specially
on AMS IX (Amsterdam Internet Exchange), since it's the biggest peering
point in Europe and most ISP's have are linked there, Colt, ALTER NET
and Lambdanet would also be good options for deploying content servers,
specially Lambdanet.

[FAW]Terran wrote:

--
Since the update (13 hours ago) only _half the number_ of server than
before the update is running!

It took me more than an hour to get my server up and running after the
upgrade since the server wasn't able to login to steam and validate it's
ticket... And I bet most of the admins aren't aware of this problem.

And now I'm unable to login my client to steam...

Dieter -- visit www.cs4us.de Public CS: 134.60.100.26:27015 -- [ Content of type application/pgp-signature deleted ] --