Le-
I'm not real sure if i have too many ports opened or not, but here's my
gameservers chain in iptables:
(someone can correct me if i'm missing some, there's other entries in
there but I think they belong to other servers)

IN:
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:27015
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp spt:27030
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp spt:27031
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp
dpts:27030:27039
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp
spts:27030:27040

OUT:
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:27015
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:27030
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:27031
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp
dpts:27030:27039
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp spt:27015

-Andrew

Le-stratege wrote:

Hi,

I search the list of port for a CS server for IPtables. (check steam update, player port connect, etc)

bye