First off, I'm relatively new at running an HLDS server. I can do it,
but I wouldn't say I was actually an expert at it! Is there a Linux
tutorial for this stuff that I can't find on Google because I'm a
moron? I'm running Debian. Anyone know of any help here?

Second, just a few minutes ago, I observed a player that was using
his/her spray pattern to post what I consider to be white supremacist
messages on the walls of de_aztec. This is MY server, and I am offended
by this activity, as I would imagine any other players that would be
playing on my box as well.

I have the offending player's STEAM ID. How do I ban this jerk from my
box permanently?

And last, should I submit this Neanderthal's STEAM ID to VALVe or
somebody? (Apologies to all you other fine and upstanding Neanderthals
that may be reading this.)
----
Todd

Sometimes, when typing Linux commands, I think I get a pipe stuck in my
colon.  --Me