-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 7:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] 1.5 assistance

I have a 1.5 LAN server setup for a once a week session, and we'd like
to play against another Cafe online. However, the server is not visible
to the outside world.

Secure is set to "0" in the liblist.gam, sv_lan 0 in the server.cfg

Planet ADE-4000 Router / Mandrake 9.
(Manual: ftp://ftp1.planet.com.tw/ADSL/ADE-4000/EM-ADE4V1.pdf)

I've opened up all the right ports in the "Virual Server" settings, and
even tried DMZ for the server IP. All I get is this far:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] hlds_l]$ ./hlds_run -game cstrike -debug
Enabling debug mode
Auto-restarting the server on crash

Console initialized.
Protocol version 46
Exe version 3.1.1.1
Exe build: 22:35:19 Apr 29 2003 (2378)
Mismatched data in HPAK file custom.hpk, deleting
WON Auth Server
Server IP address 10.0.0.254:27015

   Metamod version 1.17  Copyright (c) 2001-2003 Will Day
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Metamod comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `meta gpl'.
   under certain conditions; type `meta gpl' for details.

CDMOD: Cheating-Death has successfully hooked the game dll.

   Cheating-Death v4.15.0
   This software is free and comes
   with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
   http://www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath.php

Executing Admin Mod config file
Executing Admin Mod config file
Adding Auth server 65.73.232.251:27040
Adding Auth server 65.73.232.253:27040
Adding master server 65.73.232.251:27010
Adding master server 65.73.232.253:27010
Adding master server 65.73.232.252:27010

And it just stalls there. The LAN IP address is displayed, and when I
specify the online IP in the command line, I get:

WARNING: UDP_OpenSocket: port: 27015  bind: Cannot assign requested address
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Couldn't allocate dedicated server IP port
./hlds_run: line 83:  2188 Segmentation fault      $HL $*

Any ideas?