On Tuesday 01 June 2004 16:43, ]T[weety.Pulp wrote:

> Vac seems to be frozen too.

Not really? ;)

http://www.cheat-network.net/chnetphp/index.php?game_id=19

26 working cheats on this site only seems to be nothing ;-/

I fear that valve is intersted in stopping cheats as strong like fixing memory
and performance issues.

First they are so counterproductive and made CD useless with every update,
then, changed to VAC now because of this "bad" enforcement, no update comes
along.

I feel very unsatisfied with this behavior and think about what we can do to
force valve in turn to do a better job or just better information about what
is going on.

We should organize a "server down powered bei VAC" protest day (week?) to make
clear that this is not correct!

Without us serveradmins HL and all the mods would be unpopular
And i am nearly fed up with this madness - sorry

Regards

Soeren aka sworn

I dont know if it is server related. But its impossible to write a word
starting with eg "dust2 ..." on a server as player (CS and CZ )
A forgotten part of a hidden censoring system?
Worthless to mention that the first say on a map goes also straight
to /dev/null