--
On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:00:56PM +0200, Marcel wrote:
> at  http://search.hlsw.net they are listed...

Yes, but you don't know how they manage their _own_ server database.
I suppose my servers were listed during a little period, and that they
have disapeared.

I host other servers in another datacenter, and they are in the steam
server list (from master servers).

There is a problem, I would like to find it.

If anyone could help?

--
DjoDjo