DLinkOZ wrote:

>>The ONLY reason i bought this 9800XT when I did was because I got a free
>>copy of HL2.  You get this little coupon voucher inside your video
>>card's box.  You use a coin to scratch off the stuff (like on a lottery
>>ticket) and it has a CD-key there to input into steam.  ValvE claims
>>once they release HL2 it will "magically" show up in the games list.  So
>>yes, I would assume that its a CD-key, or at least as close to a CD key
>>as one can come!
>>

>"This is a limited time bonus offer that expires once Half-LifeŽ 2 is
>available."  Don't be surprised if the keys allocated via products such as
>ATI's cards become invalid for HL games once HL2 comes out.

Haha, you are probably right...but honestly I don't care if they do.
I've quit all HL mods until HL2 comes out, I can't stand the crap that
goes on now-a-days.  Valve completely stopped working on VAC after 2
weeks of wonderfully enjoyable CS.  So, if they do make them
unavaialable, so be it...i guess!

--
Zack Sloane
http://zteknology.com