Sorry false alarm.

I should have tried this on a "clean" server.

The mod that is causing this is CSDM (http://www.tcwonline.org/~lambda/)

Josh wrote:

i'm not experiencing this problem.  When did this start and what mods
are you running?  Could you give us a little more info, I would like
to try to replicate this bug.  Thanks in advance.