Hi people,

I've been following hlds_linux for the last months, and I wondered if
Alfred and the rest of the Valve crew are taking server admin requests
for the new srcds while it's in beta or they have closed the feature
list already.
I think it would be nice to see an epoll-based pingboost option for
people running linux 2.6 kernels (that is, if srcds will have pingboost
options, and epoll actually speeds things up), as it has shown to be
very effective in other server applications reducing server load.
Also, could the CPU speed calibration data be saved somewhere so that we
need to run it once without load and then use that data to start srcds
with a -nocputest option or something like that when the server is under
load?

-Carlos