Hey Alfred. Hope you can take a look at the password problem next. It's
impossible for me to test server with a "beta group" when it fills up
instantly (and i do mean instantly). =)

Glad to see you guys are workin out the bugs quickly!

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

We have just released a new version of Counter-Strike: Source Beta. You
need to stop and update your servers with hldsupdatetool to get this
version.

The changes for this version include a fix for the "Unable to determine
CPU frequency" problem. More details can be found at:
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=109288068810771300

- Alfred