I'm using debian woody with glibc 2.2.5 and the server wont start.

Enabling debug mode
Auto-restarting the server on crash
Tue Aug 24 12:41:10 CEST 2004: Server Quit

Or its more than that...

----Original Message----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Reynolds
Sent: Dienstag, 24. August 2004 06:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] CS:S Dedicated v6 Errors (FreeBSD-4.9-STABLE)

This release doesn't solve that problem (I am not sure why you got that
idea). Hopefully that will be fixed sometime next week (along with CPU
specific binaries). It currently looks like GLIBC 2.2.4 will be the
minimum GLIBC version supported by srcds (due to some required C++
support), I am still trying ways to statically link in this code
however.

- Alfred