Anyone else notice a major drop in cpu usage from Source servers?? I have a
full 18 player only using 6.5 percent cpu... thats great...For my P4 3.0GHz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Floop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 1:13 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Remote Admin tool?

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. -- [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] I am looking for some sort of remote administration tool that would allow me to start and stop HLDS from a web page. Being able to edit files and stuff from the webpage would also be nice but I can always use W mod for that. What do you guys use? Something with a built-in webserver would be nice as there currently isn't one running on this server.

Cheers,
Floop