--On Saturday, September 11, 2004 6:58 PM -0400 robg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I'm going to be running 4-5 servers on a machine for friends, and I'm
wondering if it's possble for a program that will allow them to
'start/stop' the server from a web interface?  Sort of like ServerDoc
on Windows, but for FreeBSD.  It'd be easier this way than manaully
restarting it.

I've heard others mention a package called daemontools for this kind of thing.