I just loaded a fresh install of CSS on my roomates computer as he has a better vid
card then me. Im pretty sure its a ATI8500  I dont have many details. He is running
winxp pro.  No hacks for sure as he is clueless about them.

I loaded the game up and started playing and noticed I can see lots of things through
walls.  In office I can see the blood on walls, grafitti and all the papers and stuff
on desks right through the walls like an old WH.  I can not see the players but I can
see the shadows at there feet so I pretty much had run of the map if I wanted.

Anyoen else see this?

Rock of Rock's Hideout

For help or support please visit the suport forums:
http://www.rocks-hideout.com
Support can also be found on AOL instant messanger at:
FHMDeathSquad
RocksHideout