----- Original Message -----
From: "GameCP.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ripoff my ass, but whatever.

Well thats a rip then lol. hahaha

================================================ This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please telephone
(023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]