Im not inclined to give up beofer i heard the answer from alfred. :-)
so is it possible, alfred? if not, why please?
thx in advance
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] steamids banned by vac

In the ESL I see many accounts with multiple steamid-changes. the reasons
are sometimes ok, but in many cases it looks like the real reason was a
vac-ban, and i would really like to have the option to control that.
reasons
like "steam account hacked" or "i lost my password" or "did a new
installation" .... => cheaters

and with this list it would be so nice easy to control this.