I tried that, but wouldnt it keep my CC info on his account?  Would he
be able, on his own, to purchse more stuff with it since it would be on
file with Steam?  Wouldnt my CC info be emailed to him in the receipt?
I like the guy, but i dont think i want my CC #'s just out there for
other people to use at will.

Rock wrote:

You could probab just log on as him at your PC, purchase the package adn log off.

When he logs back on at home whatever you bought under his account will be there for
him to play.

hondaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have an admin who is broke, and needs CSS. Is there any way I can
purchase it for him online without me giving him my CC # outright?

Rock of Rock's Hideout

For help or support please visit the suport forums:
http://www.rocks-hideout.com
Support can also be found on AOL instant messanger at:
FHMDeathSquad
RocksHideout