I'm trying desperately to try and run a linux based dedicated server
with an AMD64 chip, but czero keeps crashing. Cleint side, I see
"Warning: Connection problem" and server side I see a segmentation
fault. I'm using my xp machine to play while the linux system serves, my
questiosn are these:

-Has anyone successfully run, os ir running, an AMD64 based linux
server? If so,What flavor of linux are you using?

-I tried to host dod on the system but after pulling it down with steam,
I can't run it ebcause there is no amd64.so dll for linux. Does one
exist?  is anyone hsoting dod on a linux or amd64 system?

-what command line were you using to start czero, if you were doing it
successfully?

-Any bots at all?

Any help would greatly be appreciated guys, thanks.