In a bold display of creativity, Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews wrote:
That's a rather...harsh way to put it, even if it does get the point
across for you

It does. :)

I really don't believe profanity is needed in civilised
conversation.  There's so many more descriptive words out there you
could choose to use, try them.  http://www.thesaurus.com is your friend.

The size of my vocabulary is not really in question, here, I don't think. The word choice may be, however, and for that I apologize to any who might have been offended. It wasn't *that* bad, but I had bottled up some of our choicest rage while listening to these little pudwhacks over the course of a long while, and I went ahead and uncorked a tiny portion of it.

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)