-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Luca
Fabbro
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 12:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] CS:S Ports & Firewall

I've tried to open also TCP/IP for the standard port (in my case 27025)
and it seems that this is the right thing to do as when I try to use
rcon I see counters of passed packets increase. The problem is that I
still have no luck. In one forum I've read someting about the needing of
specify also the IP of the server on the command line to make rcon work.
I've not tested it yet hope that I'll be able to try it this evening.
I'll let you know.

This is where I've found the infos
http://server.counter-strike.net/forums/showthread.php?s=bd554a5db16cd76
ed7e89f3e728fbbd3&threadid=33996