Hello fellow admins and gkrellm2 users.

I have written a plugin gkrellm2 that displays basic server information
in a small form factor panel.  This plugin is dubbed "gkrellm2hldsquery".

Unlike Matt Judge's plugin, this plugin does not rely on qstat
(www.qstat.org).  This plugin natively implements non blocking datagram
sockets that directly queries the server.  As a result, the current
version ONLY works for game server running hlds (tested with Steam 1.6
servers).

Current features: displays server name, current map, number of
players/max players, VAC status.

I've only tested on my local machine (stock Slackware 10.0).

Please let me know what you all think.

Source and binary included.  Easy to compile (at least it was for me).
See included README (don't worry it is very short).

http://sweb.uky.edu/~khkwan0/uploads/gkrellmhldsquery.tar.bz2
-or-
http://sweb.uky.edu/~khkwan0/uploads/gkrellmhldsquery.tar.gz