I started using gamepanel (gamepanel.org) and it's great.  You can use it
for starting/stopping just about anything (I have it controlling media
player as well, to fix the mm timer in windows).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Opsahl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 12:15 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Web based start and stop for servers

Hi,

Anyone know if there is made som web based admin tool for steam (CS)
servers.

I`m running 1 cs warserver and 1 cs source warserver on the same machine
for
our clan, and dont want both servers running at the same time. So what im
looking for is some kind of web based script i can put on my server that
makes it possible to start and stop the servers.

I could offcourse make something like this on my own, but if something
like
this has allready been made.

regards

Christian