-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kama
Sent: 14 November 2004 22:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] choke at join...

Lately I have noticed a lot of choke when players joining. At first I
thought it was my mysql ban plugin for amx. But tonight I saw the same
thing on our warserver. And its a plain install. with no metamod or
plugins at all.

Is it only our servers that are experiencing this? Or is this something
you have to live with?

I can live with it on our warserver since player only join once. But on
public its becoming quite annoying.

This is cs 1.6...

/Bjorn

--